English private school Kalba manages a fleet of high-quality AC buses that ply from different parts of the Kalba and Fujairah.Every bus has a ‘bus conductor’ as well as the detailed contact information (mobile number) of the parents of students traveling on that route.
To ensure the safety of our students, the following process is followed:
- Every school bus should have first aid kits proportionate to the number of seats
- There should be a manual fire extinguisher fitted in every school bus
- Qualified or trained personnel should be appointed as school bus supervisors
- A female school bus conductor should be there on every school bus.
- Drivers, as well as other school bus staff, should always keep up clean garments while engaging in school transportation activity.
- Every school bus should be kept clean and tidy.
- Each bus has a school bus attendant who supervises, ensures student safety and communicates with parents
- When there are any remarks regarding bus transportation, please contact the school administration and bus supervisor.
- Please Note: School transport available for KG1 TO Year 6 students only.