The English Private School of Kalba Student will be:
- A confident team-player who is goal-oriented, radiates the English Private School of Kalba Core values and loves learning.
- They will contribute to upholding the beliefs and values of Islam and their community.
Student preparation in KG1-YR 12 education system for a productive life in a dynamic world to ensure sustainable development for the UAE society.
- Strengthen National Identity and Social responsibility.
- Foster the values of Islam in dialogue, tolerance, moderation, peace and generosity.
- Uphold essential virtues of Respect, Discipline, Integrity, Sportsmanship and Accountability
- Encourage a peace- loving attitude, developing Conflict Resolution
- Whole child, inclusive, future based education, setting high expectations and a positive Self- Value in each child.
- Community involvement and Parent involvement in all aspects of the school life.